415 Westlake (Between Republican and Harrison)
More and more startups are using Lean and Agile as a way to get more done faster, better, and cheaper.
Join us every Wednesday morning for an interdisciplinary look at all things Lean, Kanban, TPS, or Personal Kanban even. We’ll be talking about things like limiting WIP, visualizing workflow, and self-organizing teams.
You should come if you :
* have heard about Lean and want to know more
* are trying to implement Lean thinking at your organization and could use some advice and guidance
* know a lot about lean and would like to share your knowledge and find out what others are doing
* are looking to find work as or to give work to someone with a lean background
* like coffee and interesting conversation
Learn more @ http://seattle.leancoffee.org/