Join as an Entrepreneur
If you have questions about beginning or running a start-up we can probably help.
There are a few things to understand first:
- We’re doing this because we love start-ups, entrepreneurs and coaching.
- We’re only able to give away a limited amount of our time, so there is a three hour coaching limit for each company or entrepreneur.
- Beyond that, you may work with any of our coaches on a fee basis at your discretion, or we may suggest alternative sources of help.
The Process for Entrepreneurs
- Fill out the form to tell us about your company and your areas of interest. goo.gl/forms/GUsvBeOo1k
- As soon as you’ve submitted the questionnaire, you’ll be notified that you are in the Accelement queue.
- At least once a month our coaches meet and review the applicants, and assign a coach(es) to work with the entrepreneur, based on their needs.
- A lead from the coaching team will contact the entrepreneur by phone for a short interview prior to the first coaching session.
- Your coach will then organize a meeting between you and the coaching team to tackle the issues or questions you have.
- Once per quarter, selected entrepreneurs will be invited to deliver a five-minute practice pitch to a gathering of coaches and fellow entrepreneurs in a fun, supportive, and social situation.
Our coaching board offers actionable help in almost every aspect of business including:
- Branding and marketing
- Change management
- Corporate communications
- Business plan review and help
- Financial reports
- Government regulations: FDA, EPA, and cannabis related
- Innovation and strategy
- Leadership development
- Legal issues
- Organizational structures
- Overhead operations (IT, HR, marketing, administration, finance/accounting)
- Pitch review
- Process and systems analysis
- Product market fit
- Strategic planning & execution